Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Transdermal Magnesium Therapy?
This is the topical application of getting magnesium which is a vital mineral to the body via your skin rather than taking supplements.
2. Will it make me have loose bowels?
No, the body will use what it needs for the day and the rest will be excreted through the kidneys
3. Why is topical application better than oral supplementation?
It absorbs through the skin and bypasses the gut, so none of it is lost. Tablets contain binders and fillers that are harmful to the body.
4. How do I use it?
In the beginning we suggest that you apply it twice a day all over the body and on the feet at night on a consistent basis for optimal results.
5. Is it safe to take an oral supplement and use the body butter and at the same time?
Yes, but once you experience a laxative effect we suggest that you stop taking the supplements for awhile.
6. Is it safe to use while breastfeeding?
Yes it is, great for mummy and baby !!!!
7. How long will it take before I start feeling the effects?
It may take up to three months with consistent use or the first time you use it. CONSISTENCY IS KEY.
8. Can I overdose on it?
No . Your body will use what it needs and excrete the remainder through the kidneys
9. What is the shelf life, since it has no preservatives?
Nine (9) months. Magnesium Chloride is a mineral salt mined from an ancient seabed in Russia . It exhibits similar qualities to salt which is a natural preservative.
10. Who should not use this product.
Persons who have kidney failure, on blood thinners and have been diagnosed with an excessively slow heart rate.